Monday, January 26, 2009

new office - new background

i just moved to a new room at work. my company's been renovating and expanding in the past few months. i think the design of my department's workplace is too masculine. well, we did had a chance to choose how we wanted our new office to look. but out of the 18 people in the department, there's only 5 girls. so, that explains the masculine look.

anyway, at least with the masculine look comes this black carpet which i thought would be a nice background for my photos hehe see, it's too black that it's hard to see the black helix swarovski crystal in these photos ...

jade_bracelet

this bracelet is made of jade, helix swarovski crystals, and pearls. well, at least, i'd like to think that it's jade. and according to acm, it's jade. but i'm not too sure, though. not that i don't trust acm (she's the one who bought the jades for me). i'm simply not sure. i borrowed a book about gemstones/semi-precious stones last week. and the photos of the aventurines made me doubt these stones.

so, what do you think, jade or aventurine?

~.~

2 comments:

Laura said...

It looks like jade to me, but the two are closely related in color. As to value, I'm not sure if one has more vlue than the other. Either one is beautiful!

inyang said...

yes, laura, they're both gorgeous :)