Monday, December 22, 2008

black beauty

i have been too busy lately making some last minute gifts. if others are busy with their last minute shopping, well, i'm busy making my gifts :) nothing beats a gift that comes with a little labor of love. oh alright! it's just me trying to save on gifts this christmas teehee well, what to do? i need to save. there's a global crisis going on, right? still, i insist, my gifts come with some lovin' haha

and here are some of the stuff i made last week. yeah, i know my title's a cliche. but, hey, black is beautiful!

black_beauty

>_<

4 comments:

Leslie said...

Ohh!! I love these! They are elegant just like the name.

Anonymous said...

i love the ring! i want i want! :)

Anne said...

wow Nins! this is really super ganda :)

inyang said...

Leslie: thanks!
dae: you want it? you got it!
anne: hello, ate! thanks for dropping by ...